Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Journalist. Mother. Bunny enthusiast. Pop culture junkie.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

And it begins...

Here I am with another blog. I'm not sure if it's an outlet into my soul or another vain attempt to show everyone my fabulously warped little world.

Regardless, here I am.

Hilariously (or not) I have spent the past two weeks creating this blog. I spent hours and hours flipping through blogging templates and staring into space, thinking up creative and clever titles. At one point, I was on the computer until 2 a.m., thoroughly confused by my choices, and got a migraine from all the frustration. So clearly this has been a lot of work. Eventually, I decided I was too cool for any pre-made template and thus, began where I started with a blank canvas.

It's all very complicated.

And now my eyes are tired and my arms hurt. So clearly I should save my ramblings for a time when my brain is fresh.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so flattered to be on your blog! And I vote for lunches together...in Hawaii! Let's leave our lives behind, we can change our names and start over: I think Anne Toinette and Anne Champion might work. Let me know what you think and I will book the hotel :-) Love you!